SAN ANTONIO – Update:
The Medical Examiner’s Office has identified a motorcyclist killed after crashing through the front door of a Northeast Side home earlier this week.
Louis Samuel Prince, 43, died from blunt force injuries he sustained from the crash, officials say.
The crash happened around 12 a.m., Friday, at a residence in the 16600 block of Dolente Road, near Nacogdoches Road and Loop 1604.
Prince lost control of his motorcycle and ended up in the kitchen of the home. No one else was injured in the incident.
A motorcyclist who lost control of his bike ended up in the kitchen of a home on the city’s far Northeast Side.
He died as a result of the crash which happened around 12 a.m. Friday.
San Antonio police said the couple inside was surprised but not hurt when the biker came crashing through their front door in the 16600 block of Dolente Road, which is near Nacogdoches Road and Loop 1604.
The biker and his motorcycle then went through a closet housing their air conditioning unit and landed in the kitchen of the home.
- Patriot Guard Riders on watchlist and 2021 Harley Davidson Release
- Bike Week is known as a Volusia county tradition with tens of thousands of bikers rolling into town every year, event will go on this year
- Protected: Patriot Guard Riders members being watched. So who will be next? Bikers beware.
- Police have charged a Hells Angels outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) member following ongoing investigations into alleged criminal activity
- Hells Angel member charged with fleeing from police
Police are still investigating what went wrong.
The home is situated just opposite a street that dead-ends at Dolente Road.
It appears the biker may have missed turning onto Dolente and then ran into the home instead.