A person was wounded in a shooting and another stabbed during a fight last weekend between rival motorcycle gangs in suburban Berwyn.
Officers responded to the fight about 4:20 p.m. Feb. 27 in the area of Ogden Avenue between Maple and Harlem avenues, Berwyn police said.
There, officers learned a male in a vehicle had been shot multiple times by a rival motorcycle gang, police said.
He was taken to an area hospital and refused to cooperate with investigators, police said.
Later, another suburban police department contacted Berwyn authorities about a stabbing victim that was related to the large fight, police said.
The person also refused to provide information about his injuries or how he was stabbed, police said.
Investigators believe the incident was isolated and all parties involved live outside of Berwyn, police said.
Listen to Motorcycle Madhouse Radio- The Best Hardrock and Metal from the 80’s till Today. LIVE SHOWS From James “Hollywood” Macecari download the station on the free Zeno App on Apple and Google Play
Anyone with information was asked to call Berwyn police at 708-795-2166.
- Six bikers from the Mongols gang were arrested by Douglas County Sheriff’s Office
- 10 Influential 1% Motorcycle Clubs in the club scene
- Motorcyclist shot to death while stopped at traffic light- Motorcycle Gang Related
- Another Hell’s Lovers motorcycle club member arrested in Neenah Murder
- Buffalo Police recovered eight illegal guns after executing a search warrant at Zulus Motorcycle Club