A Barbour County man, who is described as being part of a biker club, is facing several felony charges.
On Tuesday, April 14, West Virginia State Police arrested Chad McLean 50, of Belington, a member of the War Dogs Motorcycle Club, for the felony of Soliciting a Minor and Displaying Obscene Matter to a Minor; the victim being a 14-year-old girl.
The girl told troopers that McLean had grabbed her genitals and asked her for various sexual acts through Facebook messages.
McLean also sent the girl nude photographs of women, troopers said.
During a subsequent search of McLean’s residence, troopers found six marijuana plants and additional marijuana seeds, troopers said. He is further charged with cultivation of marijuana.
The Philippi Detachment of the West Virginia State Police is actively investigating the case with the assistance of the Barbour County Sheriff’s Department and Philippi Police Department.
McLean is being held in the Tygart Valley Regional Jail with bail set at $70,000.
- Hells Angels are using an online begging bowl to help pay the legal fees of their ‘brothers’ who are charged with the murder
- National Geographic Outlaw Bikers With Mariana Van Zeller/Hack Job
- Ninety-nine guns were taken from alleged gang members and associates by its National Anti-Gangs Squad
- Brawl between Rebels boss Nick Martin and a Hell’s Angel’s sergeant-at-arms was allegedly sparked over a disagreement
- Now I’m Mad!! I’M Sick of all this CRAP