Two years after seven motorcyclists died in a collision with a pickup truck, a granite monument honors their memory in New Hampshire.
The Jarheads Motorcycle Club, made up of U.S. Marine Corps veterans and their spouses, unveiled the memorial near the crash site on Route 2 in Randolph, New Hampshire, on Saturday. The victims of the June 21, 2019, crash were members of the club and were from New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Volodymyr Zhukovskyy, 25, of West Springfield, Massachusetts, faces multiple counts of negligent homicide, manslaughter, driving under the influence and reckless conduct in the crash. He’s been in jail since then and has pleaded not guilty. He faces trial later in 2021.
- ‘Cooked alive’Dramatic footage shows the wild, high-speed chase involving the motorbiker
- Guess what, you don’t need a penis to ride a bike.
- RENEGADES MC MEMBER ESCAPED EASTERN STATE PSYCH FACILITY
- PAGANS MC INVOLVEMENT GOT CLUBHOUSE SHUT DOWN
- Scene of motorcycle club brawl shut down by City of Fall River