Jefferson County, IN — Five people have been arrested in connection with a deadly shootout last week in rural Jefferson County. According to the probable cause affidavit, several people allegedly involved in criminal gang activity went to a home in Dupont early last Tuesday with the alleged intent to beat up a man and take his personal property. When the group got into the home, a shootout took place and one of the bullets struck and killed 35-year-old Dustin Lindner of Georgetown, Kentucky.
In all, five people have been arrested and charged in connection with the shooting and are in police custody, including:
- A judge is expected to decide soon whether to order a new trial against the Mongols Motorcycle Club. AT ISSUE WAS LIL DAVE AN INFORMANT
- NOT GUILTY! MAN CHARGE IN 2020 Fight at Biker Bar found Not Guilty
- EP 778 THE HARLEY DAVIDSON EXTENDED WARRANTY – LAST MARINE WW2 CONGRESSIONAL Medal of Honor DIES
- IF YOU OWN A HARLEY DAVIDSON | YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS
- Ep 777 Interracial Marraige and Mixed Race Clubs