Listen to Motorcycle Madhouse Radio- The Best Hardrock and Metal from the 80’s till Today. LIVE SHOWS From James “Hollywood” Macecari download the station on the free Zeno App on Apple and Google Play https://zeno.fm/motorcycle-madhouse/
A young member of the Canberra Comancheros who was involved in a gunfight in which the motorcycle gang’s former commander lost his finger has been jailed for nearly 10 years over the attack.
Ending a retrial of the case, Axel Sidaros was sentenced in the ACT Supreme Court on Tuesday (16 February) by Justice David Mossop to nine years and nine months’ jail after finding the 26-year-old guilty of charges including intentionally inflicting grievous bodily harm, arson and endangering life, but he was found not guilty of attempted murder.
Justice Mossop said the attack was instigated in 2018 after a division arose in the Comancheros and previous commander Peter Zdravkovic was replaced by Pitasoni Ulavalu, who was killed in a Civic stabbing last year.
Mr Zdravkovic left the motorcycle gang in bad standing, Justice Mossop said, which disintegrated even further including when he photographed himself burning club colours and he was told to hand over items including motorbikes.
Justice Mossop said Sidaros, who was 23 at the time, went to Mr Zdravkovic’s home in Calwell in June 2018 with two others all wearing hoodies, full-length pants and gloves while Sidaros carried an Adler 12-gauge shotgun.
- Woman is facing charges after police say she beat another woman inside a bar- wives of men who are in the Pagans motorcycle gang.
- Hells Angel & Gangster Maurice (Mom) Boucher
- A former London man whose home was struck by gunfire during a turf battle between the Hells Angels gunned down
- Undercover police operative helped nab Stuart MacGill’s alleged kidnappers
- The Queen of Meth Lori Arnold and Connections to Grim Reapers MC