SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Lackawanna County District Attorney Mark Powell announced Friday that 24-year-old Jason C. Lajoie also known as “Critter” of Scranton was arrested on charges related to a large collection of illegal weapons, ammo, drugs and drug paraphernalia on Thursday evening.
Investigators say that based on tattoos Lajoie has and also his comments to detectives, they believe he may have a connection to the Pagan motorcycle gang. The arrest comes after investigators say they completed a controlled buy of methamphetamine from Lajoie earlier in February.
According to the Powell, some of the same money used in the controlled buy was found in his possession at the time of his arrest.
Listen to Motorcycle Madhouse Radio- The Best Hardrock and Metal from the 80’s till Today. LIVE SHOWS From James “Hollywood” Macecari download the station on the free Zeno App on Apple and Google Play
Police say multiple weapons were found in his home where he was arrested including multiple rifles, shotguns, handguns and one the investigators refer to as a “ghost gun” meaning it bears no serial number and may be an improvised/homemade gun. Other things found by investigators include body armor, ammunition, crystal meth, marijuana and packaging materials.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News