SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Lackawanna County District Attorney Mark Powell announced Friday that 24-year-old Jason C. Lajoie also known as “Critter” of Scranton was arrested on charges related to a large collection of illegal weapons, ammo, drugs and drug paraphernalia on Thursday evening.
Investigators say that based on tattoos Lajoie has and also his comments to detectives, they believe he may have a connection to the Pagan motorcycle gang. The arrest comes after investigators say they completed a controlled buy of methamphetamine from Lajoie earlier in February.
According to the Powell, some of the same money used in the controlled buy was found in his possession at the time of his arrest.
Listen to Motorcycle Madhouse Radio- The Best Hardrock and Metal from the 80’s till Today. LIVE SHOWS From James “Hollywood” Macecari download the station on the free Zeno App on Apple and Google Play
Police say multiple weapons were found in his home where he was arrested including multiple rifles, shotguns, handguns and one the investigators refer to as a “ghost gun” meaning it bears no serial number and may be an improvised/homemade gun. Other things found by investigators include body armor, ammunition, crystal meth, marijuana and packaging materials.
- Man held for trial in killing of Philly Warlocks Prospect
- Can a Biker or Motorcycle Club member legally defend themselves from excessive force by Police
- Hells Angels and Red Devils MC caught up in big bust
- Elkford man assaulted for allegedly wearing Hells Angels vest
- Florida motorcycle club holds 15th annual memorial ride honoring fallen officers