SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) — Lackawanna County District Attorney Mark Powell announced Friday that 24-year-old Jason C. Lajoie also known as “Critter” of Scranton was arrested on charges related to a large collection of illegal weapons, ammo, drugs and drug paraphernalia on Thursday evening.
Investigators say that based on tattoos Lajoie has and also his comments to detectives, they believe he may have a connection to the Pagan motorcycle gang. The arrest comes after investigators say they completed a controlled buy of methamphetamine from Lajoie earlier in February.
According to the Powell, some of the same money used in the controlled buy was found in his possession at the time of his arrest.
Listen to Motorcycle Madhouse Radio- The Best Hardrock and Metal from the 80’s till Today. LIVE SHOWS From James “Hollywood” Macecari download the station on the free Zeno App on Apple and Google Play
Police say multiple weapons were found in his home where he was arrested including multiple rifles, shotguns, handguns and one the investigators refer to as a “ghost gun” meaning it bears no serial number and may be an improvised/homemade gun. Other things found by investigators include body armor, ammunition, crystal meth, marijuana and packaging materials.
- Bandidos MC lose a legend Colin Caesar Campbell
- Gypsy Joker MC trial pits cooperating motorcycle club members against leaders
- Six Gypsy Jokers expected to testify against supposed brothers
- The Bandidos motorcycle gang and the Mongol Nation motorcycle gangs are involved in what authorities call a turf war
- Hell’s Angels Member Sentenced to 14 Years in Prison for Methamphetamine Trafficking