In the 1980s, Ottumwa, Iowa, was a struggling city with residents facing a myriad of issues, including unemployment. A combination of wanting to get rich and not being able to stop led Lori Arnold to become one of the most notorious drug dealers in the Midwest during that time. Her story forms the crux of the documentary series titled ‘Queen of Meth.’ You can watch it exclusively on Discovery Plus.
- Bandidos MC Called Out | Organized Crime Hearing
- President of the Hells Angels in Rhode Island, changes his plea
- Twist in murder of Pagans Motorcycle Club member
- Up to life in prison demanded against biker gang members in assassinations trial
- Pagans Mc Member Arrested Using Facebook| Definition of Stupidity