The new 2022 Harley-Davidson Nightster model has a liquid-cooled Revolution Max 975T powertrain, selectable Ride modes, and a low-seat height of 27.8 inches, making it an accessible entry bike to motorcycling. MSRP for the base model is $13,499.
00:00 The 2022 Sportster by Harley-Davidson
00:29 I love the evolution motor
02:10 Harley-Davidson is finally stepping out of their comfort zone
02:55 This is the soul of the new nightster
03:45 The younger generation of builders are leading the way
05:50 Harley Has to stay competitive
07:55 Lean angle has been increased
09:32 Newest technology
11:40 What do you think bike builders will do with it?
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**
- Two men from Texas appeared in court in connection with a deadly shootout at a motorcycle rally