Victory Tattoo NYC is the first permanent retail tenant since the gut renovations were completed at 77 E. Third St. — the former HQ of the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club.
The last of the members and/or their entourage moved out of No. 77 between First Avenue and Second Avenue at the end of March 2019. Until then, the Hells Angels had the clubhouse in their possession since 1969.
The two retail spaces, where the Angels once had their bar, entertainment area and storage space, became available in February after the building underwent extensive renovations. (Several pop-up concepts have leased the other storefront.)
Vic Tamian (below), a tattoo artist and entrepreneur, owns Victory Art and Tattoo in Little Falls, N.J. On the shop’s fifth anniversary, Tamian decided to expand and open Victory Tattoo NYC.
- IRON HORSEMEN MC COLD BLOODED KILLER BACK IN SPOTLIGHT *VIDEO*
- 16 ALLEGED MEMBERS OF OUTCAST MC ARRESTED Operation Patronus
- Investigators believe the Bandidos instigated a “premeditated” campaign of violence
- Sixteen members of a Georgia motorcycle gang have been indicted on charges
- GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISSOLVE THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB *FULL VIDEO**