AN IRISHMAN went undercover as part of a Dutch police operation targeting the Hell’s Angels biker gang which has now led to the conviction of 15 people in the Netherlands and one in Finland.
Two years ago, cops in the Netherlands and Finland carried out more than 20 arrests and seized 100 kilos of amphetamine, more than 300 marijuana plants and five firearms as part of an investigation into international organised crime.
Two of the men arrested were members of the notorious Hell’s Angels motorcycle gang while one was a member of the Red Devils motorcycle gang.
Cops used a “criminal civilian infiltrator” as part of their operation. He was a former criminal working with the gang but was secretly working in co-operation with the police.
A criminal civilian infiltrator is someone who commits criminal offences with the knowledge of authorities in order to collect information on crime groups that would be otherwise unobtainable.
- THE VIOLENT HISTORY OF THE BANDIDOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB **FULL VIDEO**
- OUTRAGE OVER BANDIDOS MC & WATERDOGS SHOOTING IN NEW MEXICO **FULL VIDEO**
- THE BANDIDOS MC & WATERDOGS MC SHOOTOUT IN NEW MEXICO **FULL VIDEO**
- A biker was charged with murder after a shootout between rival motorbike gangs at a motorcycle rally in Red River
- 3 people were killed and five others were injured after a shooting between rival biker gangs erupted at a New Mexico motorcycle rally