#MONGOLSMCFLORIDA #MONGOLSMC #RAIDERSMC
Anoka’s BPM Motorcycle Club has been a constant on Main Street for the past 13 years, but that could soon change. The BPM MC received a notice from the owners of their building, Atlas Staffing, that their lease will not be renewed and they must vacate the building by Aug. 31.
“Some members grew up around here, now we have our own families around here,” BPM member Jerry Borg told ABC Newspapers. “We’re way more alike than we’re not. We’re taxpayers, we have jobs, children, grandchildren. We go to our mom’s houses for Thanksgiving.” Bradford Township
00:00 Cody Millers 2022 Lowrider Featured
00:51 Lot’s of people are sick of it
02:41 The Police Department Leaned on the BPMMC Landlord
05:08 It’s just like these LEMCs
07:55 Law Enforcement isn’t supposed to do this
09:57 MONGOLS MC MEMBERs INVOLVED IN 187 OF RAIDERS MC MEMBER
11:36 This is pure police propaganda
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison