It’s alleged a group of 12 Mongols approached three Mongrel Mob OMCG members at the Whistling Kite around 9.30pm on August 26.
A verbal altercation allegedly happened between the two groups before a violent brawl broke out in front of a number of innocent patrons.
Extensive inquiries by Gang Crime Squad Detectives led to a number of search warrants being executed on September 1.
As a result, six Mongol members have been arrested and charged with various offences including fighting in public causing fear and displaying insignia of an identified organisation in a public place.
They are due to appear in court later this month.
Inquiries are ongoing into the alleged incident and further charges may follow.
Each person involved will also be handed a barring notice under the Liquor Control Act.
- 7,000 attend funeral for Hells Angels leader Ralph “Sonny” Barger
- Sonny Barger funeral is causing concern with local law enforcement.
- Sin City Deciple won’t face a Lake Criminal Court judge until next year on charges he obstructed justice
- Watch Out for Riders: Tips on sharing the road
- A man convicted in the motorcycle dragging death of Johnny Gregory Jr. was sentenced to life in prison