A Kelowna Hells Angels prospect is dead after a collision near Prince George.
Jason Townsend, born in 1977, was in a single-vehicle collision while on his way to work earlier this month. He later died in hospital, according to an online fundraiser.
He spent a week in hospital after the Nov. 10 collision, but died by Nov. 17, according to the fundraiser.
“His dad Dennis did want me to express how grateful he is to have had Jason for the extra week he was given and that he fought with everything he had in him to stay on this Earth, and how grateful we all were to have the few short days we had with him once he came out of his coma. We were so lucky to get to see his big smile, contagious laugh and to hear him joke around as always,” the fundraiser, hosted by cousin Beanne Krause, reads
- Red River residents still reeling from a shootout between motorcycle gangs during the Red River Motorcycle Rally
- Red River Motorcycle Rally Cancelled in Aftermath Of Shootout **FULL VIDEO**
- Allegedly attacking a fellow member of his motorcycle club with an ax handle during an argument
- THE BANDIDOS MC WERE IN THE RIGHT MORE FROM SHADY **FULL VIDEO**
- Two men from Texas appeared in court in connection with a deadly shootout at a motorcycle rally