After being down for about a week. Insane Throttle finally got it’s appeal worked out and the page will be coming back online this coming Tuesday. We are currently going through the page and addressing everything Facebook said violated their terms or whatever it is.
Seems like some ass hurt idiots didn’t like some of the things going on with the page and cried to Facebook. Our Youtube was also taking down for Terms violations. Is what it is and we decided to start another one and will work on getting it repopulated. Now I know how those on the conservative side feel who’ve been bitching about Facebook taking down pages over stupid crap.
Anyways, the new policy on Insane Throttle will be the following since Facebook is making us jump through hoops to get everything back up.
- No Club Bashing or Politics whatsoever.
- No bashing of any individuals
- As you know we are an independent site and only provide articles referenced from main stream media sources. Any articles dealing with clubs will be directly from those sources. Any editorial on clubs will be limited to history of the club scene.
- As you know before this stupid crap with the page being taken down we were moving to more mainstream type of coverage of the biker scene. Meaning we were getting into more rally, flat track racing and fun stuff. We will continue on that mission of providing the overall coverage of the scene.
- With Facebook being PC. Any club bashing or bashing of people on the page will get your comment deleted and banned. No second chances. Just done. Don’t have time to play games with idiots. Especially fighting back and forth with Facebook. I guess they don’t believe in Free Speech.
Motorcycle Madhouse has it’s own Facebook Page. It have now moved to a Tuesday and Saturday Schedule at 1:00pm cst. Again same terms of policy or whatever you want to call it applies to that page as well. No Club Bashing or Bashing of any persons. To join Motorcycle Madhouse Facebook Page click here.
I want to take the opportunity to thank all the people who sent in support through email and the hotline. If I wasn’t able to get back to you it’s because quiet frankly the inbox was full of emails. The readership of Insane Throttle rocks. Hearing all the support, not only from those in the United States, But also from countries worldwide was awesome thing.
Insane Throttles readership shot through the roof in the last week on HarleyLiberty.com. Many are liking the new format of covering the independent biker scene and we will be going all balls into it.
For club stuff if you want to have your concerns addressed I recommend IOTC or Sucka Free MC’s page. Again, we will continue to publish Mainstream Media articles (With no opinions one way or another on the subject) but will not answer questions on politics, protocol or any of that stuff. The guys over at IOTC are great and will take care of ya if you need answers.
With that thanks for the support and look forward to a new format next week.
Categories: Biker Lifestyle