Police have disrupted an event in Townsville linked with the Odins Warriors Outlaw Motorcycle Gang (OMCG) following the execution of a search warrant.
On Saturday August 29, officers from Taskforce Maxima, with assistance from the Townsville Major Organised Crime Squad (MOCS) and Tactical Crime Squad executed a search warrant on a Leyland Street address, Garbutt.
During the search, police identified and seized items including OMCG paraphernalia and quantities of cannabis and amphetamine.
Officers executed the search after receiving information the Townsville chapter of the Odins Warriors OMCG were planning to hold an event at the address, resulting in the seizure of items including event tickets and payments, an entertainment system and alcohol.
“Police will be alleging the Townsville Odins Warrior OMCG chapter was operating a clubhouse at the premises, and we will be continuing investigations to have this premises declared a restricted premises,” Detective Acting Superintendent Craig McGrath of the Organised Crime Gangs Group said.
A 53-year-old Townsville man at the premises was issued a notice to appear for drug possession offences and is due to appear in the Townsville Magistrates Court on October 7..
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!
Officers from Taskforce Maxima’s Road Policing Unit intercepted a 51-year-old Townsville man who was issued a notice to appear for wearing a prohibited item. He is due to appear in the Townsville Magistrates Court on October 7.