A 22-year-old man has been arrested over the shooting murder of an outlaw motorcycle gang member north of Molong.
On January 14, Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang Central West Chapter president Shane De Britt was killed by a gunshot wound to his head at a property in Eurimbla.
Last Friday, detectives arrested two men – aged 58 and 39 – at a rural property near Stuart Town.
The men were charged over their alleged roles in the shooting murder and remain before the courts.
- Vice president of the Modesto Hells Angels Motorcycle Club pleads guilty
- Federal agents raided a Santa Rosa home as part of their massive probe into the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club
- In yet another blow to the Pagans Motorcycle Club, the group’s national president pleaded guilty to a gun charge
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
As part of ongoing inquiries, Homicide Squad detectives arrested a 22-year-old man outside a business at Maughan Street in Wellington about 9am on Wednesday.
Two search warrants are currently under way at the business and a home at Wellington.