A 22-year-old man has been arrested over the shooting murder of an outlaw motorcycle gang member north of Molong.
On January 14, Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang Central West Chapter president Shane De Britt was killed by a gunshot wound to his head at a property in Eurimbla.
Last Friday, detectives arrested two men – aged 58 and 39 – at a rural property near Stuart Town.
The men were charged over their alleged roles in the shooting murder and remain before the courts.
- Man held for trial in killing of Philly Warlocks Prospect
- Can a Biker or Motorcycle Club member legally defend themselves from excessive force by Police
- Hells Angels and Red Devils MC caught up in big bust
- Elkford man assaulted for allegedly wearing Hells Angels vest
- Florida motorcycle club holds 15th annual memorial ride honoring fallen officers
As part of ongoing inquiries, Homicide Squad detectives arrested a 22-year-old man outside a business at Maughan Street in Wellington about 9am on Wednesday.
Two search warrants are currently under way at the business and a home at Wellington.