A 22-year-old man has been arrested over the shooting murder of an outlaw motorcycle gang member north of Molong.
On January 14, Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang Central West Chapter president Shane De Britt was killed by a gunshot wound to his head at a property in Eurimbla.
Last Friday, detectives arrested two men – aged 58 and 39 – at a rural property near Stuart Town.
The men were charged over their alleged roles in the shooting murder and remain before the courts.
- SBB Biker Bar allowed to hold events during rally
- A Foxton Beach man will be remembered for his love of family and motorcycles
- A popular Murrells Inlet biker bar will be allowed to hold a fall pre-bike week rally this weekend.
- Another charged in murder of Bandidos President- Bringing total to 6 thus far
- If Comancheros MC are the biggest gang in New Zealand, if they put word on the street about you, no-one comes near you.”
As part of ongoing inquiries, Homicide Squad detectives arrested a 22-year-old man outside a business at Maughan Street in Wellington about 9am on Wednesday.
Two search warrants are currently under way at the business and a home at Wellington.