A 22-year-old man has been arrested over the shooting murder of an outlaw motorcycle gang member north of Molong.
On January 14, Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang Central West Chapter president Shane De Britt was killed by a gunshot wound to his head at a property in Eurimbla.
Last Friday, detectives arrested two men – aged 58 and 39 – at a rural property near Stuart Town.
The men were charged over their alleged roles in the shooting murder and remain before the courts.
- Third biker arrested for road rage attack
- Domestic Extremist- Bikers and Motorcycle Club Members are ripe for domestic extremism designation
- A Hells Angels motorcycle gang member was busted with a knife, handgun, and $7,000 cash
- Police have arrested a high-ranking biker boss
- A sergeant-at-arms for the ‘Brutal South’ chapter of the Hells Angels outlaw motorcycle gang has been arrested
As part of ongoing inquiries, Homicide Squad detectives arrested a 22-year-old man outside a business at Maughan Street in Wellington about 9am on Wednesday.
Two search warrants are currently under way at the business and a home at Wellington.