MIDLAND, Texas (KOSA) – Midland police are investigating a shooting that they believe involves members of motorcycle gangs.
According to the Midland Police Department, officers were called to the 200 block of Andrews Highway on Wednesday night to a report of shots fired.
When police arrived at the scene, they found two shell casings. Shortly after that, a gunshot victim arrived at an emergency room.
The victim, a man from San Antonio, told police that he was in the parking lot of Triple Threat Bar when he was hit by a baseball bat and shot in the buttocks.
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs
According to MPD, the victim told police he did not want to pursue charges and refused to cooperate with the investigation any further.
Police believe that the suspects involved in the shooting are members of ‘opposing outlaw motorcycle gangs.’
No arrests have been made at this time as the investigation into the case continues.