EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WFIE) – A man has been found guilty but mentally ill after authorities say he drove his truck into a building and tried to set it on fire.
It happened in April 2019 in the 1100 block of Diamond Ave.
Authorities say 49-year-old Cale Winternheimer was found guilty but mentally ill to:
- Attempt to Commit Arson (Level 4 Felony)
- Criminal Recklessness (Level 6 Felony)
- Criminal Mischief (Class B Misdemeanor)
Winternheimer is set to be sentenced September 29.
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs