EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WFIE) – A man has been found guilty but mentally ill after authorities say he drove his truck into a building and tried to set it on fire.
It happened in April 2019 in the 1100 block of Diamond Ave.
Authorities say 49-year-old Cale Winternheimer was found guilty but mentally ill to:
- Attempt to Commit Arson (Level 4 Felony)
- Criminal Recklessness (Level 6 Felony)
- Criminal Mischief (Class B Misdemeanor)
Winternheimer is set to be sentenced September 29.
- Burned down home 3rd linked to Hells Angels
- Decision on Daytona Bike Week happening to be made this week
- Law Enforcement admits to profiling motorcycle clubs
- Bring It to the Table with Black Dragon Black Sabbath MC
- Police organized crime squad have twice broken up gatherings and handed out over $32,000 in fines to members affiliated with the Hells Angels motorcycle club