EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WFIE) – A man has been found guilty but mentally ill after authorities say he drove his truck into a building and tried to set it on fire.
It happened in April 2019 in the 1100 block of Diamond Ave.
Authorities say 49-year-old Cale Winternheimer was found guilty but mentally ill to:
- Attempt to Commit Arson (Level 4 Felony)
- Criminal Recklessness (Level 6 Felony)
- Criminal Mischief (Class B Misdemeanor)
Winternheimer is set to be sentenced September 29.
- Ex-Chicago Outlaws Motorcycle Club boss Orvie Cochran gets early release
- Do serious 1% Clubs start with cops in club?
- Five members of an outlaw motorcycle gang have been arrested and charged after explosives were found
- 69’ers Motorcycle Club turn on each other after hit
- Member of the War Dogs Motorcycle Club charged with felony of Soliciting a Minor and Displaying Obscene Matter to a Minor