EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WFIE) – A man has been found guilty but mentally ill after authorities say he drove his truck into a building and tried to set it on fire.
It happened in April 2019 in the 1100 block of Diamond Ave.
Authorities say 49-year-old Cale Winternheimer was found guilty but mentally ill to:
- Attempt to Commit Arson (Level 4 Felony)
- Criminal Recklessness (Level 6 Felony)
- Criminal Mischief (Class B Misdemeanor)
Winternheimer is set to be sentenced September 29.
- The company that maintains the Hells Angels’ beloved Ponde stronghold offered prosecutors $10,000 to drop their unprecedented bid to seize the property
- A senior Sydney underworld figure jailed for hiding hundreds of thousands in profits and dodging a victim’s compensation payout for 15 years has been released.
- Motorcycle club members have been targeted in police operation Jericho
- Biker bar is expecting a good turnout for this year’s fall bike rally despite Coronavirus restrictions
- Ex- Bandido Reportedly taken over as the boss of the Mongols Outlaw Motorcycle Gang