HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) — Three people were shot Saturday during a gunfight outside a southwest Houston bar.
It happened in the 9900 block of Fondren around 11:30 p.m.
The shooting happened as rival motorcycle clubs fought in the parking lot, investigators said.One person was shot five times and was last listed in critical condition. Two others were wounded but are expected to survive.
Witnesses were not cooperating with police as they worked to find out what led to the violence, Houston police said.
No arrests had been made as of Sunday morning.
Motorcycle clubs involved in this incident remaining unrevealed.
- SBB Biker Bar allowed to hold events during rally
- A Foxton Beach man will be remembered for his love of family and motorcycles
- A popular Murrells Inlet biker bar will be allowed to hold a fall pre-bike week rally this weekend.
- Another charged in murder of Bandidos President- Bringing total to 6 thus far
- If Comancheros MC are the biggest gang in New Zealand, if they put word on the street about you, no-one comes near you.”