MURRELLS INLET, S.C. (WBTW) – Police were called to the popular Suck Bang Blow biker bar near Myrtle Beach this week to disperse a large crowd.
Horry County police said the owner of the bar near Murrells Inlet requested assistance on Wednesday night to clear the crowd. The owner closed down in compliance with the governor’s orders.
The crowd was dispersed without incident. No citations were issued, according to police.
This is not the first time attention was called to the biker bar during the pandemic. The bar was cited in July for having a concert. The concert was part of the 81st annual Myrtle Beach Bike Week Spring Rally.
- One man is dead after a shooting Saturday between rival motorcycle clubs outside a bar in northeast Harris County.
- NOPD Senior Police Officer Rodney Vicknair was charged for engaging in an inappropriate relationship with an underage minor.
- Bad to the bone- The Biker Scene in Mexico and their spin on the biker lifestyle
- Harley-Davidson is retreating from India calling time on a decade-long attempt to break into the world’s biggest motorcycle market
- One person has died following an early Saturday shooting at “urban motorcycle clubs” who were using the building as a night club
A state senator sent photos of the concert as an example of “recklessness.” The business posted live videos from the concert and throughout the week on its Facebook page.
“HCPD continues to monitor and respond to activity around the county,” the department posted on social media. Additional patrol officers have been assigned to work weekend coverage.
“Community members and visitors are reminded to act responsibly.”