A LONE Wolf bikie who owned up to his role in the daylight execution of Sydney crime lord Mick Hawi has been convicted over a jailhouse blue where he kicked a fellow inmate in the head.
Ahmad “Adam” Doudar, 40, was one of three men arrested in August 2018 and charged over the gunning down of the former Comanchero boss outside a Rockdale gym. He pleaded guilty to being an accessory after the fact to murder.
While he was on remand on September 16 last year, Doudar became embroiled in an ugly fight in an unrelated incident at Parklea Correctional Centre in Sydney’s west.
He was punched several times to the back of the head and a blow to the ear knocked him to the ground, according to a statement of agreed court facts.
A short time later in cell block 5B, trouble started again when Doudar passed a fellow inmate named Ivan Harris.
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs
“The accused walks past Ivan Harris, where Harris admits to assaulting the accused,” the agreed facts said.
“Harris stands up from the table and walks towards the accused where they are standing face to face. The accused then uses his right arm and punches Harris to the face and kicks Harris to the head.”
Harris escaped without any injuries.
Doudar was convicted of common assault and sentenced in Parramatta Local Court to three months’ jail over the Parklea bust-up.
Earlier this month, however, he successfully appealed the severity of the sentence before District Court judge Stephen Hanley and the jail term was quashed.