Jim Walsh-Courier Press
CAMDEN – Two Philadelphia men were fatally shot early Sunday at a motorcycle clubhouse here, authorities say.
Jermaine Wilkes, 38, was found slain around 1:45 a.m. inside the Wheels of Soul clubhouse on the 800 block of Princess Avenue, according to the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office.
The second victim, 32-year-old Jamill Jenkins, was taken from the club to an area hospital. He was admitted in critical condition and died later Sunday, the prosecutor’s office said.
The deaths pushed Camden’s homicide total to 15 for this year, with seven slayings since Aug. 24.
Camden had 22 homicides at the same time in 2019.
An investigation was underway into Sunday’s shootings. No arrests were announced.
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News
- Rumble in the woods motorcycle rally 2021 Biking & Brotherhood
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs