Jim Walsh-Courier Press
CAMDEN – Two Philadelphia men were fatally shot early Sunday at a motorcycle clubhouse here, authorities say.
Jermaine Wilkes, 38, was found slain around 1:45 a.m. inside the Wheels of Soul clubhouse on the 800 block of Princess Avenue, according to the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office.
The second victim, 32-year-old Jamill Jenkins, was taken from the club to an area hospital. He was admitted in critical condition and died later Sunday, the prosecutor’s office said.
The deaths pushed Camden’s homicide total to 15 for this year, with seven slayings since Aug. 24.
Camden had 22 homicides at the same time in 2019.
An investigation was underway into Sunday’s shootings. No arrests were announced.
- The Orange County Sheriff’s Office says an argument at a motorcycle club led to a shooting that left three people dead and one injured.
- Annual Jersey Shore motorcycle ride supports Toys for Tots
- Judge is allowed to stay on Hell Angels MC Members Criminal Case
- A New Hampshire judge has denied Volodymyr Zhukovskyy’s bid to be released while he awaits trial in connection with a crash that left seven motorcyclists dead.
- Latin American Motorcycle Association rallies 100 bikers for boy who is recovering from Bully Attack