Jim Walsh-Courier Press
CAMDEN – Two Philadelphia men were fatally shot early Sunday at a motorcycle clubhouse here, authorities say.
Jermaine Wilkes, 38, was found slain around 1:45 a.m. inside the Wheels of Soul clubhouse on the 800 block of Princess Avenue, according to the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office.
The second victim, 32-year-old Jamill Jenkins, was taken from the club to an area hospital. He was admitted in critical condition and died later Sunday, the prosecutor’s office said.
The deaths pushed Camden’s homicide total to 15 for this year, with seven slayings since Aug. 24.
Camden had 22 homicides at the same time in 2019.
An investigation was underway into Sunday’s shootings. No arrests were announced.
- Fourth suspicious fire at a property linked to the family of an alleged Hells Angels member.
- New York National Guard member has pleaded guilty to manslaughter in connection with the disappearance two years ago of a Saratoga County biker
- Protected: You get what you deserve. Stop crying about the choices you made.
- Police tell hells angels to cover up tattoos
- A full-patch member of the Hells Angels will get another shot at renewing his firearms license.