Jim Walsh-Courier Press
CAMDEN – Two Philadelphia men were fatally shot early Sunday at a motorcycle clubhouse here, authorities say.
Jermaine Wilkes, 38, was found slain around 1:45 a.m. inside the Wheels of Soul clubhouse on the 800 block of Princess Avenue, according to the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office.
The second victim, 32-year-old Jamill Jenkins, was taken from the club to an area hospital. He was admitted in critical condition and died later Sunday, the prosecutor’s office said.
The deaths pushed Camden’s homicide total to 15 for this year, with seven slayings since Aug. 24.
Camden had 22 homicides at the same time in 2019.
An investigation was underway into Sunday’s shootings. No arrests were announced.
- Hells Angels and Red Devils MC caught up in big bust
- Elkford man assaulted for allegedly wearing Hells Angels vest
- Florida motorcycle club holds 15th annual memorial ride honoring fallen officers
- Members of the Hells Angels and their associates are among 28 suspects charged with nearly 300 criminal charges
- Supreme Court judge says police did not have sufficient grounds to search a Hells Angels clubhouse