DANVILLE, Ill. (WICS/WCCU) — Police are investigating after two people were shot in Danville.
At approximately 1:44 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 20, Danville Police responded to the OSF emergency room regarding two people with gunshot wounds.
Authorities said the victims were a 23-year-old Danville man with gunshot wounds to his arm and back, and a 21-year-old Danville woman with a gunshot wound to her leg.
The victims told police they were in the parking lot of Untouchables Motorcycle Club, located at 106 Commercial St. in Danville, when someone began shooting at them from an unknown direction. The victims then left the scene and got a ride to a local hospital, where the shooting was reported to police.
The victims’ injuries are not considered life-threatening.
- Fourth suspicious fire at a property linked to the family of an alleged Hells Angels member.
- New York National Guard member has pleaded guilty to manslaughter in connection with the disappearance two years ago of a Saratoga County biker
- Protected: You get what you deserve. Stop crying about the choices you made.
- Police tell hells angels to cover up tattoos
- A full-patch member of the Hells Angels will get another shot at renewing his firearms license.
No other injuries were reported during this incident.
The investigation is ongoing. To report information on this shooting, contact the Danville Police Department at 217-431-2250 or Vermilion County Crime Stoppers at 217-446-TIPS.