Two properties linked to the Head Hunters MC in Christchurch were raided by armed police today.
Police executed search warrants on Wednesday morning at a Vickerys Rd property in Wigram and a Cashmere house, a police spokeswoman said.
The spokeswoman said the armed offenders squad took part in the raids “as a precaution”.
“Police have executed two search warrants in Christchurch this morning in Wigram and Cashmere.
“AOS staff were in attendance as a precaution. As the search warrants are ongoing there is no further update at this time.”
- The Orange County Sheriff’s Office says an argument at a motorcycle club led to a shooting that left three people dead and one injured.
- Annual Jersey Shore motorcycle ride supports Toys for Tots
- Judge is allowed to stay on Hell Angels MC Members Criminal Case
- A New Hampshire judge has denied Volodymyr Zhukovskyy’s bid to be released while he awaits trial in connection with a crash that left seven motorcyclists dead.
- Latin American Motorcycle Association rallies 100 bikers for boy who is recovering from Bully Attack
Four police cars and a van were at the scene on Wednesday morning.
An armed officer was guarding the gate of the Vickerys Rd property, while a scene photographer and officers searched the property.
Police at the scene declined to comment on the reason for the raids.