Two properties linked to the Head Hunters MC in Christchurch were raided by armed police today.
Police executed search warrants on Wednesday morning at a Vickerys Rd property in Wigram and a Cashmere house, a police spokeswoman said.
The spokeswoman said the armed offenders squad took part in the raids “as a precaution”.
“Police have executed two search warrants in Christchurch this morning in Wigram and Cashmere.
“AOS staff were in attendance as a precaution. As the search warrants are ongoing there is no further update at this time.”
- Fourth suspicious fire at a property linked to the family of an alleged Hells Angels member.
- New York National Guard member has pleaded guilty to manslaughter in connection with the disappearance two years ago of a Saratoga County biker
- Protected: You get what you deserve. Stop crying about the choices you made.
- Police tell hells angels to cover up tattoos
- A full-patch member of the Hells Angels will get another shot at renewing his firearms license.
Four police cars and a van were at the scene on Wednesday morning.
An armed officer was guarding the gate of the Vickerys Rd property, while a scene photographer and officers searched the property.
Police at the scene declined to comment on the reason for the raids.