A sixth person has been charged over the alleged execution-style murder of a senior Bandidos bikie in a rural NSW farmhouse.
Bandidos Central West Chapter president Shane De Britt was shot inside his home on January 14 at Eurimbla, about 50km south of Wellington, police said on Friday.
When officers arrived they found the 60-year-old dead with a gunshot wound to the head.
- A sergeant-at-arms for the ‘Brutal South’ chapter of the Hells Angels outlaw motorcycle gang has been arrested
- The Fallout Continues from Twin Peaks Bandidos – Cossacks
- 38-year-old North Carolina man who was involved in a shooting at the Tuckahoe Motorcycle Club on Sunday is now facing murder charges
- The Waco Effect Police say TXGANG is a valuable law enforcement tool allowing them to keep tabs on potentially dangerous citizens and members of criminal organizations
- Patriot Guard Riders on watchlist and 2021 Harley Davidson Release
Five men have so far been charged over the shooting and remain before the courts.
A 37-year-old man was on Thursday arrested and charged with murder, participating in a criminal group and contributing to a criminal activity.
He was refused bail to appear in Orange Local Court later on Friday.