A sixth person has been charged over the alleged execution-style murder of a senior Bandidos bikie in a rural NSW farmhouse.
Bandidos Central West Chapter president Shane De Britt was shot inside his home on January 14 at Eurimbla, about 50km south of Wellington, police said on Friday.
When officers arrived they found the 60-year-old dead with a gunshot wound to the head.
- Man held for trial in killing of Philly Warlocks Prospect
- Can a Biker or Motorcycle Club member legally defend themselves from excessive force by Police
- Hells Angels and Red Devils MC caught up in big bust
- Elkford man assaulted for allegedly wearing Hells Angels vest
- Florida motorcycle club holds 15th annual memorial ride honoring fallen officers
Five men have so far been charged over the shooting and remain before the courts.
A 37-year-old man was on Thursday arrested and charged with murder, participating in a criminal group and contributing to a criminal activity.
He was refused bail to appear in Orange Local Court later on Friday.