HARRIS COUNTY, Texas — One man is dead after a shooting Saturday between rival motorcycle clubs outside a bar in northeast Harris County.
The shooting happened at about 7:50 p.m. in the parking lot of Hawg Stop Bar and Grill in the 11400 block of Sheldon Road near Garrett Road.
It’s unclear how the fight started, but investigators believe the shooting was a result of the clubs’ ongoing rival.
- Fourth suspicious fire at a property linked to the family of an alleged Hells Angels member.
- New York National Guard member has pleaded guilty to manslaughter in connection with the disappearance two years ago of a Saratoga County biker
- Protected: You get what you deserve. Stop crying about the choices you made.
- Police tell hells angels to cover up tattoos
- A full-patch member of the Hells Angels will get another shot at renewing his firearms license.
The man shot and killed has not been identified and there are no suspects in custody at this time.
Deputies are hoping surveillance video from inside the bar will help them identify the suspect in this shooting.
Story will be updated if any new info available.