HARRIS COUNTY, Texas — One man is dead after a shooting Saturday between rival motorcycle clubs outside a bar in northeast Harris County.
The shooting happened at about 7:50 p.m. in the parking lot of Hawg Stop Bar and Grill in the 11400 block of Sheldon Road near Garrett Road.
It’s unclear how the fight started, but investigators believe the shooting was a result of the clubs’ ongoing rival.
- Hells Angels and Red Devils MC caught up in big bust
- Elkford man assaulted for allegedly wearing Hells Angels vest
- Florida motorcycle club holds 15th annual memorial ride honoring fallen officers
- Members of the Hells Angels and their associates are among 28 suspects charged with nearly 300 criminal charges
- Supreme Court judge says police did not have sufficient grounds to search a Hells Angels clubhouse
The man shot and killed has not been identified and there are no suspects in custody at this time.
Deputies are hoping surveillance video from inside the bar will help them identify the suspect in this shooting.
Story will be updated if any new info available.