HARRIS COUNTY, Texas — One man is dead after a shooting Saturday between rival motorcycle clubs outside a bar in northeast Harris County.
The shooting happened at about 7:50 p.m. in the parking lot of Hawg Stop Bar and Grill in the 11400 block of Sheldon Road near Garrett Road.
It’s unclear how the fight started, but investigators believe the shooting was a result of the clubs’ ongoing rival.
- The Orange County Sheriff’s Office says an argument at a motorcycle club led to a shooting that left three people dead and one injured.
- Annual Jersey Shore motorcycle ride supports Toys for Tots
- Judge is allowed to stay on Hell Angels MC Members Criminal Case
- A New Hampshire judge has denied Volodymyr Zhukovskyy’s bid to be released while he awaits trial in connection with a crash that left seven motorcyclists dead.
- Latin American Motorcycle Association rallies 100 bikers for boy who is recovering from Bully Attack
The man shot and killed has not been identified and there are no suspects in custody at this time.
Deputies are hoping surveillance video from inside the bar will help them identify the suspect in this shooting.
Story will be updated if any new info available.