- Two senior bikie gang members arrested in Melbourne will be deported to NZ
- The pair were among 24 people charged following 28 raids across Australia
- A nationwide crackdown was conducted against the Hells Angels by police
The pair were among 24 people charged following 28 raids across Australia, police revealed on Thursday.
The search warrants were conducted earlier this week and allegedly found firearms, ammunition, cash and drugs, including meth, cocaine, GHB and steroids.
- Two senior bikie gang members arrested in Melbourne will be deported to New Zealand after a nationwide crackdown on the Hells Angels
The pair were among 24 people charged following 28 raids across Australia, police revealed on .
- The Home Affairs Department cancelled on character grounds the visas of the two New Zealanders and the men are being detained awaiting expulsion from the country
The Home Affairs Department cancelled on character grounds the visas of the two New Zealanders and the men are being detained awaiting expulsion from the country.
‘This is a group we know have traditionally been involved in violent crimes such as shootings, assaults, arson, drug trafficking, extortion and intimidation,’ Victoria Police Commander Mick Frewen said of the Hells Angels.
- A sergeant-at-arms for the ‘Brutal South’ chapter of the Hells Angels outlaw motorcycle gang has been arrested
- The Fallout Continues from Twin Peaks Bandidos – Cossacks
- 38-year-old North Carolina man who was involved in a shooting at the Tuckahoe Motorcycle Club on Sunday is now facing murder charges
- The Waco Effect Police say TXGANG is a valuable law enforcement tool allowing them to keep tabs on potentially dangerous citizens and members of criminal organizations
- Patriot Guard Riders on watchlist and 2021 Harley Davidson Release
Federal and New Zealand police and Border Force officers were part of the raids, along with colleagues from Western Australia, the Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia and NSW.
‘Outlaw motorcycle gangs use their networks of chapters across the country, and across the world, to facilitate a range of criminal activities including the activities linked to the illicit drug and firearm trades,’ WA Police Detective Superintendent Tony Longhorn said.
‘The Hells Angels Outlaw Motorcycle Gang in particular has a long history of violence and intimidation, and have strong links to other serious and organised crime groups, not just in Australia but across the world.’
Club members and associates arrested during the stings are facing criminal charges including firearms, drugs and alcohol offences.