By FOX 35 News Staff
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. – The Orange County Sheriff’s Office says an argument at a motorcycle club led to a shooting that left 3 people dead and 1 injured.
Deputies responded to a call about a shooting just before 2 a.m. on Friday in the 2000 block of North Forsyth Road.
When they arrived, they found 2 men who were pronounced dead at the scene. Two other shooting victims took themselves to the hospital. One of them later died. The other suffered a non-life-threatening injury.
“The witnesses here told us there was a large gathering,” Orange County Sheriff John Mina said. “There was some type of argument or confrontation over a motorcycle. At that point there were numerous shots fired.”
Sheriff Mina says the survivor is not being cooperative in the investigation. He is asking anyone who may have witnessed the shooting to come forward.
Investigators are reviewing security footage in the area for more information on the incident. Sheriff Mina says the suspects have fled the area.
As a precaution, the SWAT team is on the scene to clear a nearby building.
The investigation is ongoing. Check back for details.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News