Victoria Police Statement
A further search warrant was executed today at the Rebels MC headquarters on Havilah Road in Long Gully.
The Details have not yet been disclosed. And no arrests was reported.
Officer in charge of the Echo Taskforce, Detective Inspector Graham Banks, said Victoria Police will continue to have a strong focus on the activities of both motorcycle club members and their associates.
“Those involved in criminal activities can be assured that we will do everything possible to ensure they are held accountable for their actions,” he said.
“Victoria Police is not intimidated by OMCGs, nor will we allow our communities to be.”
“We will also continue to issue FPOs to those who we know are involved in criminal activities.
“An FPO prevents a person from acquiring, possessing or using a firearm or firearm related items, as well as entering certain premises such as firearms dealerships and shooting ranges.”
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News