Victoria Police Statement
A further search warrant was executed today at the Rebels MC headquarters on Havilah Road in Long Gully.
The Details have not yet been disclosed. And no arrests was reported.
Officer in charge of the Echo Taskforce, Detective Inspector Graham Banks, said Victoria Police will continue to have a strong focus on the activities of both motorcycle club members and their associates.
“Those involved in criminal activities can be assured that we will do everything possible to ensure they are held accountable for their actions,” he said.
“Victoria Police is not intimidated by OMCGs, nor will we allow our communities to be.”
“We will also continue to issue FPOs to those who we know are involved in criminal activities.
“An FPO prevents a person from acquiring, possessing or using a firearm or firearm related items, as well as entering certain premises such as firearms dealerships and shooting ranges.”
- An argument inside the bar led to the fight outside, which witnesses indicated involved about eight people. One person has been killed
- Hells Angels MC Clubhouse hits the market, comes surrounded with fence, security fences and flood lights
- Man who has been associated with a motorcycle club with ties to the Hells Angels is accused of sexually assaulting the woman after her 16-year-old boyfriend
- In the decision to bring the 89 members of the Hells Angels biker group to justice ,Judge Carlos Alexandre sent 50 defendants to house arrest
- A date has yet to be set for the appeal of the B.C. Supreme Court decision that saw the Hells Angels keep their clubhouses