Victoria Police Statement
A further search warrant was executed today at the Rebels MC headquarters on Havilah Road in Long Gully.
The Details have not yet been disclosed. And no arrests was reported.
Officer in charge of the Echo Taskforce, Detective Inspector Graham Banks, said Victoria Police will continue to have a strong focus on the activities of both motorcycle club members and their associates.
“Those involved in criminal activities can be assured that we will do everything possible to ensure they are held accountable for their actions,” he said.
“Victoria Police is not intimidated by OMCGs, nor will we allow our communities to be.”
“We will also continue to issue FPOs to those who we know are involved in criminal activities.
“An FPO prevents a person from acquiring, possessing or using a firearm or firearm related items, as well as entering certain premises such as firearms dealerships and shooting ranges.”
- Man held for trial in killing of Philly Warlocks Prospect
- Can a Biker or Motorcycle Club member legally defend themselves from excessive force by Police
- Hells Angels and Red Devils MC caught up in big bust
- Elkford man assaulted for allegedly wearing Hells Angels vest
- Florida motorcycle club holds 15th annual memorial ride honoring fallen officers