Pressreader –NT News
An accused drug supplier and suspected bikie associate has had his bail application delayed for a second time.
Guy Capponi, 62, faced the Darwin Local Court via video link from prison yesterday.
He stands charged with a raft of drug and weapons offences.
He was arrested last week, as a part of a nationwide police crackdown on the Hells Angels MC, alongside co-accused Barry Hunt.
Hunt, 42, was released on bail last week while Capponi’s bail application was adjourned.
The prosecution will allege Capponi was seen on CCTV picking up a parcel from a Post Office box in Howard Springs, which police had previously intercepted and found to contain 55g of “reconstructed ice gel”.
- The most troublesome Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs responsible for criminal activity
- Upper-crust Chicago mobster Mike Sarno is just a sliver of the “made man” he once was
- Causes of Motorcycle Accidents Every Rider Should Know
- Project Skylark investigated members and associates of the Hells Angels Nomads, Red Devils and the Hooligans Motorcycle Club
- Three men with links to the Mongols outlaw motorcycle gang had dozens of charges dropped
Capponi’s bail application was adjourned again yesterday after the court heard the prosecution had requested a review on Hunt’s bail.
He’ll return to court next week.