Pressreader –NT News
An accused drug supplier and suspected bikie associate has had his bail application delayed for a second time.
Guy Capponi, 62, faced the Darwin Local Court via video link from prison yesterday.
He stands charged with a raft of drug and weapons offences.
He was arrested last week, as a part of a nationwide police crackdown on the Hells Angels MC, alongside co-accused Barry Hunt.
Hunt, 42, was released on bail last week while Capponi’s bail application was adjourned.
The prosecution will allege Capponi was seen on CCTV picking up a parcel from a Post Office box in Howard Springs, which police had previously intercepted and found to contain 55g of “reconstructed ice gel”.
- Vice president of the Modesto Hells Angels Motorcycle Club pleads guilty
- Federal agents raided a Santa Rosa home as part of their massive probe into the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club
- In yet another blow to the Pagans Motorcycle Club, the group’s national president pleaded guilty to a gun charge
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
Capponi’s bail application was adjourned again yesterday after the court heard the prosecution had requested a review on Hunt’s bail.
He’ll return to court next week.