Pressreader –NT News
An accused drug supplier and suspected bikie associate has had his bail application delayed for a second time.
Guy Capponi, 62, faced the Darwin Local Court via video link from prison yesterday.
He stands charged with a raft of drug and weapons offences.
He was arrested last week, as a part of a nationwide police crackdown on the Hells Angels MC, alongside co-accused Barry Hunt.
Hunt, 42, was released on bail last week while Capponi’s bail application was adjourned.
The prosecution will allege Capponi was seen on CCTV picking up a parcel from a Post Office box in Howard Springs, which police had previously intercepted and found to contain 55g of “reconstructed ice gel”.
- Six bikers from the Mongols gang were arrested by Douglas County Sheriff’s Office
- 10 Influential 1% Motorcycle Clubs in the club scene
- Motorcyclist shot to death while stopped at traffic light- Motorcycle Gang Related
- Another Hell’s Lovers motorcycle club member arrested in Neenah Murder
- Buffalo Police recovered eight illegal guns after executing a search warrant at Zulus Motorcycle Club
Capponi’s bail application was adjourned again yesterday after the court heard the prosecution had requested a review on Hunt’s bail.
He’ll return to court next week.