Queensland Police Press Release
Police have charged two members of the Comanchero MC as part of an operation targeting organised crime syndicates in Brisbane yesterday.
Officers from Taskforce Maxima, with the assistance of National Anti-Gangs Squad and Fortitude Valley CIB, executed multiple search warrants at residences in Forest Lake, Coorparoo and Hamilton.
As result of the searches police located quantities of cannabis, GHB, pharmaceutical drugs and drugs paraphernalia.
A 31-year-old Forrest Lake man, a Comanchero member, was charged with possession of a dangerous drug, possession of a restricted drug and possession of property suspected to be used for an offence under the Drug Misuse Act. He will appear in Richlands Magistrates Court on 23 November 2020.
A 33-year-old Coorparoo man, a Comanchero member, was charged with fraud related matters relating to his bail. He will appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court this morning.
- The most troublesome Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs responsible for criminal activity
- Upper-crust Chicago mobster Mike Sarno is just a sliver of the “made man” he once was
- Causes of Motorcycle Accidents Every Rider Should Know
- Project Skylark investigated members and associates of the Hells Angels Nomads, Red Devils and the Hooligans Motorcycle Club
- Three men with links to the Mongols outlaw motorcycle gang had dozens of charges dropped
A 31-year-old Hamilton woman was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. She will appear in the Brisbane Magistrates Court on 4 January 2021.
A 26-year-old Hamilton man was charged with possession of a dangerous drugs, possession of a restricted drug and possession of a utensil. He will appear in the Brisbane Magistrates court on 4 January 2021.
A 32-year-old Hamilton man was charged with possession of a dangerous drugs, possession of a restricted drug and possession of a utensil. He will appear in the Brisbane Magistrates court on 4 January 2021.