Queensland Police Press Release
Police have charged two members of the Comanchero MC as part of an operation targeting organised crime syndicates in Brisbane yesterday.
Officers from Taskforce Maxima, with the assistance of National Anti-Gangs Squad and Fortitude Valley CIB, executed multiple search warrants at residences in Forest Lake, Coorparoo and Hamilton.
As result of the searches police located quantities of cannabis, GHB, pharmaceutical drugs and drugs paraphernalia.
A 31-year-old Forrest Lake man, a Comanchero member, was charged with possession of a dangerous drug, possession of a restricted drug and possession of property suspected to be used for an offence under the Drug Misuse Act. He will appear in Richlands Magistrates Court on 23 November 2020.
A 33-year-old Coorparoo man, a Comanchero member, was charged with fraud related matters relating to his bail. He will appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court this morning.
- Vice president of the Modesto Hells Angels Motorcycle Club pleads guilty
- Federal agents raided a Santa Rosa home as part of their massive probe into the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club
- In yet another blow to the Pagans Motorcycle Club, the group’s national president pleaded guilty to a gun charge
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
A 31-year-old Hamilton woman was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. She will appear in the Brisbane Magistrates Court on 4 January 2021.
A 26-year-old Hamilton man was charged with possession of a dangerous drugs, possession of a restricted drug and possession of a utensil. He will appear in the Brisbane Magistrates court on 4 January 2021.
A 32-year-old Hamilton man was charged with possession of a dangerous drugs, possession of a restricted drug and possession of a utensil. He will appear in the Brisbane Magistrates court on 4 January 2021.