Queensland Police Press Release
Police have charged two members of the Comanchero MC as part of an operation targeting organised crime syndicates in Brisbane yesterday.
Officers from Taskforce Maxima, with the assistance of National Anti-Gangs Squad and Fortitude Valley CIB, executed multiple search warrants at residences in Forest Lake, Coorparoo and Hamilton.
As result of the searches police located quantities of cannabis, GHB, pharmaceutical drugs and drugs paraphernalia.
A 31-year-old Forrest Lake man, a Comanchero member, was charged with possession of a dangerous drug, possession of a restricted drug and possession of property suspected to be used for an offence under the Drug Misuse Act. He will appear in Richlands Magistrates Court on 23 November 2020.
A 33-year-old Coorparoo man, a Comanchero member, was charged with fraud related matters relating to his bail. He will appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court this morning.
- Six bikers from the Mongols gang were arrested by Douglas County Sheriff’s Office
- 10 Influential 1% Motorcycle Clubs in the club scene
- Motorcyclist shot to death while stopped at traffic light- Motorcycle Gang Related
- Another Hell’s Lovers motorcycle club member arrested in Neenah Murder
- Buffalo Police recovered eight illegal guns after executing a search warrant at Zulus Motorcycle Club
A 31-year-old Hamilton woman was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. She will appear in the Brisbane Magistrates Court on 4 January 2021.
A 26-year-old Hamilton man was charged with possession of a dangerous drugs, possession of a restricted drug and possession of a utensil. He will appear in the Brisbane Magistrates court on 4 January 2021.
A 32-year-old Hamilton man was charged with possession of a dangerous drugs, possession of a restricted drug and possession of a utensil. He will appear in the Brisbane Magistrates court on 4 January 2021.