Queensland Police Press Release
Police have charged two members of the Comanchero MC as part of an operation targeting organised crime syndicates in Brisbane yesterday.
Officers from Taskforce Maxima, with the assistance of National Anti-Gangs Squad and Fortitude Valley CIB, executed multiple search warrants at residences in Forest Lake, Coorparoo and Hamilton.
As result of the searches police located quantities of cannabis, GHB, pharmaceutical drugs and drugs paraphernalia.
A 31-year-old Forrest Lake man, a Comanchero member, was charged with possession of a dangerous drug, possession of a restricted drug and possession of property suspected to be used for an offence under the Drug Misuse Act. He will appear in Richlands Magistrates Court on 23 November 2020.
A 33-year-old Coorparoo man, a Comanchero member, was charged with fraud related matters relating to his bail. He will appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court this morning.
- Systems meant to keep motorists safe failed to prevent a pickup driver on drugs from crashing oncoming group of motorcyclists in New Hampshire leading to the death of seven bikers
- Police have arrested two Mongrel Mob members in a series of raids that turned up firearms and drugs.
- Murder Suspect is a reputed member of Hells Angels outlaw affiliate club the Red Devils Motorcycle Club
- Senior leaders of the Comancheros and Rebels gangs have been arrested and hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash
- Three Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang members have been charged following a search of the clubhouse
A 31-year-old Hamilton woman was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. She will appear in the Brisbane Magistrates Court on 4 January 2021.
A 26-year-old Hamilton man was charged with possession of a dangerous drugs, possession of a restricted drug and possession of a utensil. He will appear in the Brisbane Magistrates court on 4 January 2021.
A 32-year-old Hamilton man was charged with possession of a dangerous drugs, possession of a restricted drug and possession of a utensil. He will appear in the Brisbane Magistrates court on 4 January 2021.