An alleged member of the Bandidos Outlaw Motorcycle Gang has been charged with the attempted murder of a man who was found critically injured at a home in Logan at the weekend.
The injured man was discovered by officers who were conducting a welfare check at a home on Quinzeh Creek Road around 3.15pm on Saturday.
The man, aged 53, was found with a severe cut to his throat, as well as significant injuries to his chest, abdomen and head.
“Police will allege the man suffered significant injuries after being assaulted with a sharp instrument,” Queensland Police said.
He was rushed to the Princess Alexandra Hospital in a critical condition, where he now remains in a serious but stable condition.
Following ongoing investigations into the attack, police arrested a 32-year-old Shailer Park man and charged him with one count each of attempted murder, enter dwelling with intent and contravening order about information necessary to access information.
The man, identified as Jarrod Kevin Anthony Brown, had his case mentioned in Beenleigh Magistrates Court today.
He did not apply for bail and will remain behind bars to appear in court again next month.
- State’s Attorney’s Office filed a motion this week asking a judge to prevent first-degree murder defendant from calling an expert witness
- The Sons of Silence Motorcycle Club
- Woman is facing charges after police say she beat another woman inside a bar- wives of men who are in the Pagans motorcycle gang.
- Hells Angel & Gangster Maurice (Mom) Boucher
- A former London man whose home was struck by gunfire during a turf battle between the Hells Angels gunned down