An alleged member of the Bandidos Outlaw Motorcycle Gang has been charged with the attempted murder of a man who was found critically injured at a home in Logan at the weekend.
The injured man was discovered by officers who were conducting a welfare check at a home on Quinzeh Creek Road around 3.15pm on Saturday.
The man, aged 53, was found with a severe cut to his throat, as well as significant injuries to his chest, abdomen and head.
“Police will allege the man suffered significant injuries after being assaulted with a sharp instrument,” Queensland Police said.
He was rushed to the Princess Alexandra Hospital in a critical condition, where he now remains in a serious but stable condition.
Following ongoing investigations into the attack, police arrested a 32-year-old Shailer Park man and charged him with one count each of attempted murder, enter dwelling with intent and contravening order about information necessary to access information.
The man, identified as Jarrod Kevin Anthony Brown, had his case mentioned in Beenleigh Magistrates Court today.
He did not apply for bail and will remain behind bars to appear in court again next month.
- National President of Pagans MC and Ferinand Augello Pagan Case
- Inmate claims he was drugged and raped for three days in jail before allegedly being marked with a series of ‘grotesque’ tattoos by Hells Angels
- Pharaohs and the Outlaws Motorcycle Club
- Hells Angel that assaulted Rebel boss had house targeted by drive by shooting
- Longtime member of The Loners Motorcycle Club had been shot to death