Three Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang members have been charged following a search of the clubhouse in East Devonport yesterday.
Visit Ciro3D for some of the best Motorcycle Accessories on the market. They have Engine Accesories, Exhaust, Seats and some of the best lighting on the market. Ciro3d is a trusted retailer of bikers and motorcycle enthusiast around the world
Police located a quantity of stolen property, a firearm, ammunition and a small quantity of drugs at the scene.As a result of the search, a 36 year old man, a 33 year old man and 25 year old man who are all members of the Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang were charged with a number of offences including consorting, wear prohibited insignia and contravene the conditions of a notice.
The 25 year old man has been bailed to appear in the Devonport Magistrates Court on 19 January 2021. The 36 year old man and the 33 year old man have been held for court.
Anyone with any further information in relation to the matter can contact Devonport CIB on 64784036 or Crime Stoppers anonymously on 1800 333 000 or crimestopperstas.com.au.
- Ex-Chicago Outlaws Motorcycle Club boss Orvie Cochran gets early release
- Do serious 1% Clubs start with cops in club?
- Five members of an outlaw motorcycle gang have been arrested and charged after explosives were found
- 69’ers Motorcycle Club turn on each other after hit
- Member of the War Dogs Motorcycle Club charged with felony of Soliciting a Minor and Displaying Obscene Matter to a Minor