December 8, 2020 – The Blue Wave mandate instituted by The Pagan’s Motorcycle Club boss Keith (Conan the Barbarian) Richter has hit Northeastern Pennsylvania. The Pagan’s have opened up shop on two new chapters in the Scranton-Wilks-Barre area, part of the east coast expansion effort dubbed the “Blue Wave Initiative,” when he enacted it three years ago upon taking power as national president.
Richter headquarters out of the Long Island, New York Pagan’s clubhouse. His expansion plan targets parts of Northern New Jersey, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Pennsylvania — regions perceived as either Hells Angels or Outlaws turf. The Hells Angels is the dominant biker club on the west coast and The Outlaws are the most powerful biker club in the Midwest. The Outlaws maintain a pair of support clubs in the Scranton-Wilks-Barre area.
- How to join the Hells Angels Cmon Really
- Seven arrests have been made and $3.5 million in assets have been restrained as part of a 10-month operation by police
- Police have charged several people during raids targeting the Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang
- Two men who pleaded guilty to their roles in a fatal shooting
- BANDIDOS MC And the MC Scene LOOSE A LEGEND