December 8, 2020 – The Blue Wave mandate instituted by The Pagan’s Motorcycle Club boss Keith (Conan the Barbarian) Richter has hit Northeastern Pennsylvania. The Pagan’s have opened up shop on two new chapters in the Scranton-Wilks-Barre area, part of the east coast expansion effort dubbed the “Blue Wave Initiative,” when he enacted it three years ago upon taking power as national president.
Richter headquarters out of the Long Island, New York Pagan’s clubhouse. His expansion plan targets parts of Northern New Jersey, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Pennsylvania — regions perceived as either Hells Angels or Outlaws turf. The Hells Angels is the dominant biker club on the west coast and The Outlaws are the most powerful biker club in the Midwest. The Outlaws maintain a pair of support clubs in the Scranton-Wilks-Barre area.
- Police have charged a Hells Angels outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) member following ongoing investigations into alleged criminal activity
- Hells Angel member charged with fleeing from police
- A biker gang member injured during a double shooting at a property in Kaiapoi has pleaded not guilty to firearm charges.
- Stafford County Sheriff’s deputies Shoot man at Tuckahoe Motorcycle Club
- Police operatives have charged a Hells Angels outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) member following a vehicle and foot pursuit