December 8, 2020 – The Blue Wave mandate instituted by The Pagan’s Motorcycle Club boss Keith (Conan the Barbarian) Richter has hit Northeastern Pennsylvania. The Pagan’s have opened up shop on two new chapters in the Scranton-Wilks-Barre area, part of the east coast expansion effort dubbed the “Blue Wave Initiative,” when he enacted it three years ago upon taking power as national president.
Richter headquarters out of the Long Island, New York Pagan’s clubhouse. His expansion plan targets parts of Northern New Jersey, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Pennsylvania — regions perceived as either Hells Angels or Outlaws turf. The Hells Angels is the dominant biker club on the west coast and The Outlaws are the most powerful biker club in the Midwest. The Outlaws maintain a pair of support clubs in the Scranton-Wilks-Barre area.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News