A Rebels MC associate will appear in court today charged over firearms and weapons offences following a search of a home in the state’s Central Tablelands.
About 10.25am yesterday (Tuesday 8 December 2020), officers attached to Chifley Police District, assisted by the Criminal Group Squad Strike Force Raptor, conducted a Firearms Prohibition Order (FPO) and a Weapons Prohibition Order (WPO) at a home on Baaners Lane, Little Hartley, about 15km south west of Blackheath.
During the search, officers located and seized a pen knife, a flick knife, electronic control device, steroids, a crossbow, two replica firearms and electronic shock collars.
A 47-year old man was arrested and taken to Lithgow Police Station and charged with:
- Possess or use a prohibited weapon without permit (x4)
- Possess prohibited drug
- Possess unauthorised pistol (x2)
- Possess any non prescribed electrical device
- Fail to provide proper and sufficient drink to animal (x3)
He was refused bail to appear Lithgow Local Court today (Wednesday 9 December 2020).
Lithgow City Council Rangers, Building and Environmental Officers were also in attendance due to a number of alleged breaches in relation to the keeping of animals, illegal construction of a dwelling and environmental offences.
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors
- Hell on 2wheels & Baggers and Brews BABY!!