HELEN CASTLES, 1 NEWS REPORTER
Three men have been arrested and charged for allegedly shooting at a lone female police officer in Northland in October.
All three men are members of the Rebels gang.
The officer was fired at in the early hours of the morning on October 27 near Puketona Junction after a car pulled in front of a police vehicle, forcing it to stop.
Two men with firearms allegedly exited their car and one fired at the windscreen of the police car. The offer retreated unharmed, and called for back up.
A 44-year-old man is charged with kidnapping, aggravated robbery, arson, using a firearm against a police officer, and participating in an organised crime group and is appearing in the Hamilton District Court tomorrow.
A 26-year-old man is charged with kidnapping, aggravated robbery, arson, using a firearm against a police officer, and participating in an organised crime group. He is due to appear in the Tokoroa District Court tomorrow.
A 38-year-old male appeared in Manukau District Court today on unrelated drugs and firearms charges and will appear in court on the same charges as the other two in the near future.
- One of three people arrested after police busted a Red Deer outlaw motorcycle gang for drug trafficking will spend the next few years behind bars
- Outlaws Motorcycle Club Member charged with numerous felonies
- Hells Angels Get A Win/Triumph 2021 Model Debut
- International drug smuggler with ties to Hells Angels Pardoned by Trump
- Fourth suspicious fire at a property linked to the family of an alleged Hells Angels member.