A young member of the Finks Outlaw Motorcycle Gang will face court in the new year over an alleged brawl at a Hunter Valley hotel over the weekend.
On Saturday, several members of the gang walked into a hotel in Branxton.
Police say two men, one aged 28, then approached two patrons inside the hotel and assaulted them.
Other customers then came to their aid and tried to break the fight up.
However, everyone involved, including the alleged victims, had already left by the time police arrived.
Following investigations, officers attended a home on Wollombi Road at Bellbird Heights, where they arrested the 28-year-old man.
He was taken to Hunter Valley Police Station and charged with affray.
- Bandidos MC Called Out | Organized Crime Hearing
- President of the Hells Angels in Rhode Island, changes his plea
- Twist in murder of Pagans Motorcycle Club member
- Up to life in prison demanded against biker gang members in assassinations trial
- Pagans Mc Member Arrested Using Facebook| Definition of Stupidity
The man was granted conditional bail and will appear in Cessnock Local Court on Wednesday 20 January 2021.
As inquiries continue, with the assistance of Strike Force Raptor, officers are seeking information from anyone who may have been at the hotel in the evening of Saturday 19 December 2020.