Les Wrote his own obituary. Les passed away Wednesday, January 6 at Wheeling Hospital. Les was born December 4, 1935 in Shadyside, OH, a son of the late Lester and Grace Boyd Hull. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his sister, Darlene Haapapuro. Les was retired from Wheeling Pittsburgh Steel (Martins Ferry) after 42 years. He was one of the original founders of the Grim Reapers MC and always said “Once a Reaper always a Reaper – GRFFGR.”
He is survived by the love of his life and riding partner, Shirley Duffey Hull. His son, Trace Hull of Worthington, OH, his daughter, Sherry (John) Vota of St. Clairsville, OH, five grandchildren; Gage, Alaire and Janell Vota and Liam and Peyton Hull. He also had a little buddy, Remy Butcher. He was a wonderful husband, father and grandfather.
Family and friends will be received at the Bauknecht Altmeyer Funeral Homes and Crematory, 441, 37th Street Bellaire, OH on Monday January 11, 2021 from 2 pm until 4 pm and again on Tuesday January 12, 2021 from 10 am until time of service at 12pm.
Burial will be held at Holly Memorial Gardens in Pleasant Grove, OH.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Judes Childrens Hospital by going to “TMCFunding. com”. Share your thoughts and memories of Les with the family at www. bauknechtaltmeyer.com.
- Jury on acquitted a commercial truck driver of causing the 2019 deaths of 7 bikers. HE GOT AWAY WITH MURDER
- EP 807 NEW LEADER OF NOTORIOUS OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE CLUB EMERGES /FBI RAID COVERAGE/ SECRETS OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE
- NEW LEADER OF NOTORIOUS OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE CLUB EMERGES
- EP 806 MOTORCYCLE CLUB BAR SHOOTOUT
- Harley-Davidson’s new Apex custom paint