NSW Police have charged a Hells Angels outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) member following ongoing investigations into alleged criminal activity on the state’s South Coast.
As part of ongoing targeting and disruption of criminal networks, officers from the Criminal Groups Squad’s Strike Force Raptor, together with South Coast Police District, commenced inquiries into illicit activities in the Bay and Basin area.
Following extensive investigations, officers executed three search warrants at homes at Nowra, Mollymook and Sanctuary Point from 6am today (Wednesday 20 January 2021).
During the searches, police seized steroids, knuckle dusters, OMCG paraphernalia and other items relevant to the investigation.
A 46-year-old Mollymook man was taken to Ulladulla Police Station and charged with goods suspected stolen in custody of other, two counts of possess prohibited drug, habitually consort with convicted offenders after warning.
- State’s Attorney’s Office filed a motion this week asking a judge to prevent first-degree murder defendant from calling an expert witness
- The Sons of Silence Motorcycle Club
- Woman is facing charges after police say she beat another woman inside a bar- wives of men who are in the Pagans motorcycle gang.
- Hells Angel & Gangster Maurice (Mom) Boucher
- A former London man whose home was struck by gunfire during a turf battle between the Hells Angels gunned down
The man, who is a Hells Angels OMCG member, was granted strict conditional bail to appear at Milton Local Court on Thursday 11 February 2021.
Inquiries are continuing.