A sergeant-at-arms for the ‘Brutal South’ chapter of the Hells Angels outlaw motorcycle gang has been arrested during a series of police raids on the South Coast.
Police from Strike Force Raptor and South Coast Police District executed three search warrants at homes in Nowra, Sanctuary Point and Mollymook from 6am Wednesday morning, seizing steroids, knuckledusters and bikie paraphernalia.
Detective Inspector Scott Nelson said a 46-year-old man arrested at the Mollymook home was a senior club member. He was charged with offences including drug possession and consorting and later bailed to appear at Milton Local Court February 11.
“We will allege that these people are part of a large criminal group and we know they are responsible for a number of violent crimes and drug supply all along the coast,” he said.
The raids were part of an ongoing effort to end organised criminal activity on the South Coast.
Insp Nelson said police would not stop until the group was disbanded.
“We see continually the same group in the Bay and Basin area and we will continue knocking on their doors until we render them impotent,” he said.
“They are known as the ‘Brutal South’ chapter.
“Our message today is: book yourself into the tattoo shop, go in and get it changed to the ‘Futile South’.
“We will get the edge on them, and we will push them out of the South Coast.”
Detective Inspector Nelson encouraged anyone with information about the group to come forward, vowing all information would be treated in strict confidence.
“This mob prance around, taking steroids, lifting weights and standing over people,” he said.
“We know the community won’t accept that.
“We expect more arrests to follow from this.”
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News