A string of shocking texts sent by a Bandidos bikie enforcer to his girlfriend in the days before he savagely beat her to death have emerged along with disturbing details of his violent behaviour.
Tara Brown, 24, died after she was run off a Gold Coast road by Lionel Patea on September 8, 2015.
While she lay trapped in her car, Patea repeatedly bashed her with a steel fire hydrant cover.
The pair had been together since 2011 and shared a three-year-old daughter.
Shocking new details about the lead up to Ms Brown’s death have since been aired in findings released by Queensland Deputy State Coroner Jane Bentley.
The report found that Patea was repeatedly violent with the young woman and allegedly asked Bandidos members to bash one of her friends whom he thought she was sleeping with.
Patea pleaded guilty to her murder and was sentenced to 20 years in prison in 2017.
- Longtime member of The Loners Motorcycle Club had been shot to death
- One-time member of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club has been identified as the victim of a fatal shooting
- Was George Christie former Hells Angels an Informant
- 60 infringement notices handed out by police during a HellsAngels motorcycle run
- Betrayal from within- Case of Bandidos NP and VP Pike and Portillo