A string of shocking texts sent by a Bandidos bikie enforcer to his girlfriend in the days before he savagely beat her to death have emerged along with disturbing details of his violent behaviour.
Tara Brown, 24, died after she was run off a Gold Coast road by Lionel Patea on September 8, 2015.
While she lay trapped in her car, Patea repeatedly bashed her with a steel fire hydrant cover.
The pair had been together since 2011 and shared a three-year-old daughter.
Shocking new details about the lead up to Ms Brown’s death have since been aired in findings released by Queensland Deputy State Coroner Jane Bentley.
The report found that Patea was repeatedly violent with the young woman and allegedly asked Bandidos members to bash one of her friends whom he thought she was sleeping with.
Patea pleaded guilty to her murder and was sentenced to 20 years in prison in 2017.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News