By Erin Pearson– theage.com.au
Mongols bikie gang leader Toby Mitchell must undergo intensive anger management and alcohol counselling before he is sentenced later this year for attacking two men.
Mitchell, who last week pleaded guilty to two counts of unlawful assault over separate attacks in 2020, will now also be able to reunite with his fellow Mongols associates and leave his Southbank apartment after 8pm, after “onerous” bail conditions were relaxed.
It came as a magistrate allowed the release of CCTV footage depicting the two assaults, which occurred outside Gilson cafe in South Yarra on October 8 and at Southbank on November 15.
The 45-year-old Mongols boss was due to be sentenced at Melbourne Magistrates Court on Monday.
But Corrections Victoria asked the court for four more weeks to adequately assess Mitchell’s suitability for a community corrections order.
Magistrate John Bentley then decided to instead defer sentencing and require Mitchell undergo therapy before returning to court in September.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News