Check out the Insane Throttle Discord Server for some old school biker fun- Hook up and chat with other bikers for free https://discord.gg/kd9JTUfN9t
Canada’s House of Commons voted on Monday (25 January) to approve a motion from New Democratic Party leader Jagmeet Singh condemning the group, which is facing investigations in the US over its role in the storming of the Capitol building.
Singh’s motion calls upon the government “to use all available tools to address the proliferation of white supremacist and hate groups, starting with immediately designating the Proud Boys as a terrorist entity.”
The motion gained cross-party support from all of Canada’s political parties, gaining approval without a single objection.
Government minister Bill Blair told CTV earlier this month that Canada would be expanding its list of terrorist groups to include more extreme-right organisations.
He said: “We’re very mindful of ideologically-motivated violent extremists, including groups like the Proud Boys. They are white supremacists, antisemitic, Islamophobic, misogynist groups. They’re all hateful, they’re all dangerous.
- A Danville man faces a lengthy prison term after his conviction for shooting outside Untouchables Motorcycle Club
- A person was wounded in a shooting and another stabbed during a fight last weekend between rival motorcycle gangs in Chicago
- Deceased Hells Angel that was leading double life estate to be split
- A retrial in the case against a man charged with a murder that happened at the Night Riders Motorcycle Club clubhouse has been scheduled
- Who will run Pagans MC while National Keith Conan Richter is in jail