By Dan Eaton – Staff reporter, Columbus Business First
Farrow Harley-Davidson is moving across town after 80 years of business on West Broad Street.
The brand’s 491 W. Broad St. dealership will close Feb. 28. Its business and employees will relocate to the Farrow East location at 5840 Scarborough Road.
The motorcycle dealership has been open at that West Broad Street space since 1941.
“The Harley-Davidson Motor Company has been hinting at a consolidation plan for quite some time and we have been working with them to make necessary changes for the longevity of the Harley-Davidson brand,” President Rick Ricart in a statement. “We are proud to be America’s oldest Harley dealer, and our goal is to be the nation’s greatest Harley dealership. We are continuing to work hard to achieve this goal for our customers and our staff.”
- Man faces court after sale of $51k of drugs to undercover cops
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors