By Dan Eaton – Staff reporter, Columbus Business First
Farrow Harley-Davidson is moving across town after 80 years of business on West Broad Street.
The brand’s 491 W. Broad St. dealership will close Feb. 28. Its business and employees will relocate to the Farrow East location at 5840 Scarborough Road.
The motorcycle dealership has been open at that West Broad Street space since 1941.
“The Harley-Davidson Motor Company has been hinting at a consolidation plan for quite some time and we have been working with them to make necessary changes for the longevity of the Harley-Davidson brand,” President Rick Ricart in a statement. “We are proud to be America’s oldest Harley dealer, and our goal is to be the nation’s greatest Harley dealership. We are continuing to work hard to achieve this goal for our customers and our staff.”
- A Danville man faces a lengthy prison term after his conviction for shooting outside Untouchables Motorcycle Club
- A person was wounded in a shooting and another stabbed during a fight last weekend between rival motorcycle gangs in Chicago
- Deceased Hells Angel that was leading double life estate to be split
- A retrial in the case against a man charged with a murder that happened at the Night Riders Motorcycle Club clubhouse has been scheduled
- Who will run Pagans MC while National Keith Conan Richter is in jail