By Scott Rains
A 41-year-old Lawton man will serve two years in prison after pleading guilty to pulling the trigger in a motorcycle club initiation ritual that killed a man in September 2019.
Comanche County District Judge Gerald Neuwirth sentenced Jeremiah Brown to four years in Oklahoma Department of Corrections custody with two years to serve behind bars, records indicate. He’ll also have two years of DOC supervision upon release.
According to the probable cause affidavit, the shooting happened around 10:45 p.m. Sept. 18, 2019, at 4308 NW Pollard. Brown and Mark Gustafson were members of the Deadman’s Nomads motorcycle club. Witnesses said Brown and other club members were in a fight earlier in the night and there was suspicion that he could have been involved in causing the club members to be beaten up, the affidavit states. He has been involved in other motorcycle clubs and was familiar with the discipline applied to disloyal club members.
Listen to Motorcycle Madhouse Radio- The Best Hardrock and Metal from the 80’s till Today. LIVE SHOWS From James “Hollywood” Macecari download the station on the free Zeno App on Apple and Google Play
Brown was called to a bar to meet with club members following the incident with Gustafson. According to the affidavit, Brown knew the other club members were angry, and he’d been assaulted by them in the past. He was told to go back to the clubhouse on Pollard and get it ready for the club members’ return. He told investigators that he was worried for his safety and should have gone home.
After getting the clubhouse ready, Brown left to give a family member a ride home from work and then returned to the clubhouse. Brown told investigators that he was still concerned for his safety, but he returned to the clubhouse.
- State’s Attorney’s Office filed a motion this week asking a judge to prevent first-degree murder defendant from calling an expert witness
- The Sons of Silence Motorcycle Club
- Woman is facing charges after police say she beat another woman inside a bar- wives of men who are in the Pagans motorcycle gang.
- Hells Angel & Gangster Maurice (Mom) Boucher
- A former London man whose home was struck by gunfire during a turf battle between the Hells Angels gunned down