A man has been charged with the alleged murders of Gold Coast bikie Shane Ross and his business partner Cameron Martin.Ross –
A member of the Comancheros outlaw motorcycle club – was found dead with a gunshot wound to the head under a bridge in Martin Sheils Park at Tallebudgera in October 2019.Martin’s body was found a day earlier in the wreck of his white Mercedes Benz with a gunshot wound to the chest just a kilometre from where Ross was allegedly killed.
A 32-year-old man, Gary Brush, was arrested and charged with two counts of murder relating to serious organised crime and the unlawful use of a motor vehicle after an extensive investigation over the last few months.
He was extradited from Grafton in NSW and will face court on the Gold Coast tomorrow. Detective Superintendent Brendan Smith said it was a complex and difficult investigation.
“Detectives will leave no stone unturned,” he said.
“We will continue to investigate to ensure all of those involved in these murders are arrested and brought before the courts.”
Police allege Martin veered off the road and crashed into after being shot while driving.
- ‘Cooked alive’Dramatic footage shows the wild, high-speed chase involving the motorbiker
- Guess what, you don’t need a penis to ride a bike.
- RENEGADES MC MEMBER ESCAPED EASTERN STATE PSYCH FACILITY
- PAGANS MC INVOLVEMENT GOT CLUBHOUSE SHUT DOWN
- Scene of motorcycle club brawl shut down by City of Fall River