Auckland police are warning they will “vigorously investigate” any behaviour that puts the public in danger during a gang motorbike ride supporting a children’s charity.
Waitematā police inspector Simon Walker said the ride, involving members from the Hells Angels Nomads Motorcycle Club, will be held in the North Shore and Rodney areas on Saturday.
Listen to Motorcycle Madhouse Radio- The Best Hardrock and Metal from the 80’s till Today. LIVE SHOWS From James “Hollywood” Macecari download the station on the free Zeno App on Apple and Google Play
The event will start at 11am from the Backyard Bar and Restaurant in Northcote.
According to the club’s public Facebook page, the $20 registration fee will benefit Heart Kids New Zealand, which provides support to children living with congenital heart defects and childhood heart disease.
- Man held for trial in killing of Philly Warlocks Prospect
- Can a Biker or Motorcycle Club member legally defend themselves from excessive force by Police
- Hells Angels and Red Devils MC caught up in big bust
- Elkford man assaulted for allegedly wearing Hells Angels vest
- Florida motorcycle club holds 15th annual memorial ride honoring fallen officers