Auckland police are warning they will “vigorously investigate” any behaviour that puts the public in danger during a gang motorbike ride supporting a children’s charity.
Waitematā police inspector Simon Walker said the ride, involving members from the Hells Angels Nomads Motorcycle Club, will be held in the North Shore and Rodney areas on Saturday.
Listen to Motorcycle Madhouse Radio- The Best Hardrock and Metal from the 80’s till Today. LIVE SHOWS From James “Hollywood” Macecari download the station on the free Zeno App on Apple and Google Play
The event will start at 11am from the Backyard Bar and Restaurant in Northcote.
According to the club’s public Facebook page, the $20 registration fee will benefit Heart Kids New Zealand, which provides support to children living with congenital heart defects and childhood heart disease.
- Bandidos MC lose a legend Colin Caesar Campbell
- Gypsy Joker MC trial pits cooperating motorcycle club members against leaders
- Six Gypsy Jokers expected to testify against supposed brothers
- The Bandidos motorcycle gang and the Mongol Nation motorcycle gangs are involved in what authorities call a turf war
- Hell’s Angels Member Sentenced to 14 Years in Prison for Methamphetamine Trafficking