A one-time member of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club has been identified as the victim of a fatal shooting on a dead end street in Vaughan.
Gus Kouboules, 57, of Richmond Hill was identified on Monday as the man whose body was found on Feb. 25 at approximately 8 a.m., at Teston Road at Rodinea Road, just east of Keele Street.
Kouboules had tried to run a marijuana dispensary but it was shut down because he lacked the proper permits.
His business on Main Street South in Newmarket was shut down in June and July 2018 by York Regionall Police’s Organized Crime Bureau — Guns, Gangs and Drug Enforcement Unit.
Investigators are appealing anyone with information to come forward.
- Final Statement on LIL DAVE and The Mongols MC situation
- Hells Angel pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute heroin
- Five people were stabbed and a hospital was forced into lockdown after violence exploded between rival motorcycle gangs
- All Things Must Come to an end No More Motorcycle Clubs
- The former national president of the Pagan’s motorcycle club is set to plead guilty to a federal charge