A one-time member of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club has been identified as the victim of a fatal shooting on a dead end street in Vaughan.
Gus Kouboules, 57, of Richmond Hill was identified on Monday as the man whose body was found on Feb. 25 at approximately 8 a.m., at Teston Road at Rodinea Road, just east of Keele Street.
Kouboules had tried to run a marijuana dispensary but it was shut down because he lacked the proper permits.
His business on Main Street South in Newmarket was shut down in June and July 2018 by York Regionall Police’s Organized Crime Bureau — Guns, Gangs and Drug Enforcement Unit.
Investigators are appealing anyone with information to come forward.
- Two men were charged Wednesday in connection with a triple homicide
- Outlaw motorcycle gang war” is bringing an increased threat to the public.
- Members of outlaw motorcycle gangs in Western Australia have been advised to hide face tattoos under make-up and plasters
- Pagans MC involved in big shooting while Conan goes to prison
- The former national president of the Pagan’s motorcycle club was sentenced to 33 months in federal prison