A senior member of the Rock Machine outlaw motorcycle gang has been charged over a drive-by shooting at a home in Port Kennedy.
Nobody was injured in the shooting, but a pregnant woman and child were inside the home on Sirius Place when it was peppered with bullets last Thursday.
The 45-year-old man was arrested after a short police chase through Perth’s southern suburbs.
A second man – aged 36 and from Morley – was charged earlier this week.
Police say the drive-by shooting is unrelated to the public killing of former Rebels boss Nick Martin.
The 45-year-old man has been refused bail and was charged with 16 offences.
He is is due to appear in the Perth Magistrates Court today.
In an unrelated matter, a 38-year-old OMCG associate was arrested in Perth.
It’s alleged the Baldivis man attempted to interfere with a witness in an upcoming trial, for which he is facing sexual assault charges.
He was charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice and will face court today.
- Pagans’ Associate Pleads Guilty to Trafficking Cocaine and Illegally Possessing Firearms and Ammunition
- Two men charged with the murder of Outlaws leader
- Street fight between some Alberta Hells Angels and rivals from the Rebels motorcycle gang came as biker clubs have taken to the road again
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically
- Ah OH!!! Skeletor 1%er is mad at Insane Throttle Biker News