A senior member of the Rock Machine outlaw motorcycle gang has been charged over a drive-by shooting at a home in Port Kennedy.
Nobody was injured in the shooting, but a pregnant woman and child were inside the home on Sirius Place when it was peppered with bullets last Thursday.
The 45-year-old man was arrested after a short police chase through Perth’s southern suburbs.
A second man – aged 36 and from Morley – was charged earlier this week.
Police say the drive-by shooting is unrelated to the public killing of former Rebels boss Nick Martin.
The 45-year-old man has been refused bail and was charged with 16 offences.
He is is due to appear in the Perth Magistrates Court today.
In an unrelated matter, a 38-year-old OMCG associate was arrested in Perth.
It’s alleged the Baldivis man attempted to interfere with a witness in an upcoming trial, for which he is facing sexual assault charges.
He was charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice and will face court today.
- Man held for trial in killing of Philly Warlocks Prospect
- Can a Biker or Motorcycle Club member legally defend themselves from excessive force by Police
- Hells Angels and Red Devils MC caught up in big bust
- Elkford man assaulted for allegedly wearing Hells Angels vest
- Florida motorcycle club holds 15th annual memorial ride honoring fallen officers